I purchased two Weber Q series BBQ's and the plastic cover on the lower frame is poorly secured and will not stay in place.It was lost in a mild wind and they will not supply a new one from their customer support department.

I emailed their upper management and received only one response from a PR manager and was told it was my problem.

The $18:00 replacement costs is not the issue it is the "poor quality of the part and their attitude towards their customers, I hope nothing major goes wrong, I will be paying again.Would not advise any purchases from this company, there is lots of choice out there.

Had an Experience with Weber?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #674507

Thanks for the tip on Weber grills.I thought they were better than most.

Guess not.

I have had a couple of Brinkman grills and have been satisfied with the quality.When the time comes, probably next year, I will make sure I check them all out very carefully.

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more